Thursday, September 23, 2010

Life Update...

I have not blogged for so long, I almost forget how to do this! My apologies for getting too busy with life in general! So much has been going on that it's hard to know where to begin so I think I will just do some bullets for you on some highlights.

  • Logan graduated in June with a 3.997 GPA - he was #6 in his class
  • This summer I was busy purchasing items on garage sales that he would need for college
  • Mike went to Haiti again in June on a construction trip
  • We had VBS at our church again in July
  • Tori and I went to visit DePauw University in Indiana in July
  • Tori and I went to visit family in Minnesota after the college visit
  • Tori and I went to visit Calvin College in July
  • Tori and I went to Haiti in August on a VBS trip
  • Logan moved into GVSU a week early to attend the Scholar's Institute
  • It turned out to be somewhat of an academic boot camp - very hard but worth it
  • Logan started college at the end of August and is living on campus
  • Tori started an Italian class at GVSU through dual enrollment
  • Tori started her junior year at Allendale High after Labor Day
  • My brother Ron has been continually declining in health as he has now been diagnosed with Multiple Systems Atrophy (MSA) in January (previously misdiagnosed with Parkinson's)
I think that's enough! Life keeps moving and it's pretty hard to keep up with it at times BUT one day at a time. I'm so thankful for my family and friends! I have some of the best friends a person could ever hope for! God is good!

'Til next time!
Diane

1 comment:

Mari said...

It is enough. Lots going on!
I'm praying for Ron.