Just found out for sure last night that when Tori and I go to Haiti this summer, we will need to wear skirts, dresses or capris... whatever goes below the knee. I'm used to wearing shorts most of the time we're there but Tori made a good point: "You're going to be sweating no matter what you're wearing." Hmmm... good point!
It will all be fine and we will be so blessed! On the upside, shaving time will go quickly! ;) HeeHee... just kidding!
I reserved the hotels we will be staying at on the way there and on the way back. We'll stay overnight in Detroit before we fly out and be able to park my van there for up to 21 days for $126.53 including tax, hotel room and parking! Can't beat that!! On the way home, we will have 2 rooms in Elizabeth, NJ since our flights are over 2 days. This will be kinda fun too I think and the price was good.
The details are almost all in place already and I'm getting more excited every day!
I need to be careful though and not put all my focus on Haiti... God has me here right now and He has things for me to do today. How amazing is that? He certainly doesn't need me but He chooses to use me to further His Kingdom! Whew!
One day at a time...
Blessings today!
Diane
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
oh dear...a dress code! I have been thinking about this too for my trip to Romania...wondering if I need to invest in skirts/capris. We shall see. Glad the "plans" are set in place! How exciting!
Glad to hear plans are getting made and things are all coming together so nicely!
Post a Comment