Since officially my 300th post was used for Logan's birthday, this is actually my 301st post - DARE TO BE DIFFERENT!
The item I'm giving away is a one of a kind copy of my book of poems. My good friends Tara and Erin (sisters) are very crafty and wanted to put my poetry in a book for me. They ended up making 16 copies! Each book is unique and beautiful! They turned out absolutely amazing and I am so blessed to have friends that wanted to do this for me!
I am going to change things up a bit seeing as I can do that because it's my blog! =) It will be my birthday on Saturday - Valentine's Day - and I would like each comment/entry to write a "Roses Are Red" type of poem. The winner will be picked on Friday by a random number generator so no judging will be involved.
If you would like to write more than one poem to increase your chances of winning, feel free to write as many as you like.
Please write appropriately... I will not publish anything I feel should not be printed.
Can't wait to see what you write!



11 comments:
Alright - you are really stretching me, because I'm far from a poet, which you will see when you read this!
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Who's having a birthday?
I think it's you!
Roses are Red
Violets are Blue
I feel blessed
to have a friend in you!
Happy Birthday early Diane!
Oh come on you know I can't do poems!!!!!
Fine I'll give it a try:
Rose are red
Most apples are too
My sweet friend Diane
Birthday Blessings to you!
Roses are red
Violets are blue
You are upstairs
And I live in a shoe
:) there ya go... i already have a book though, so if i win, pick again k?? i just wanted to show off my mad poetry skillzzzz ;)
Here goes:
Roses are red
Violets are blue
the world would not be the same
if it wasn't for you!
Roses are red
You talk on a phone
Just thought you should know
That my poetry owns
I'll tell it to you
In poetry form
My poem's too long
And summer is warm :)
I'm loving all the poems coming in! Thanks for them!!! Keep them coming!!
I'm thinking there might need to be a special prize for originality.... 'wink, wink'...Tori ;)
Some Roses are red
Some Roses are yellow
I'm just happy
to be your fellow!
Love, Mike
Aww, Mike's is cute, but here's mine.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Our kitten needs to visit a vet
And you should go too.
There once was a girl from the dales, Who spent her day shopping sales.
When to gleaners she went, no money she spent. For the food was all recalled by the bale.
Diane:
I LOVE your husbands!! ha
Here is mine:
Rose are Red
Violets are blue
I am so happy
to have met you!!
Love ya
Post a Comment