Monday, February 9, 2009

Happy Birthday Logan!!!

Happy Birthday Logan! I can't believe it's been 17 years ago already that you came into my life! You are truly a blessing to me in so many ways! I thank God for the gift He gave me on that special Sunday at 8:14 in the morning! I'm sure you've heard many times about how confused I was that day when I tried to find out your weight... 8 pounds, 14 ounces at 8:14 AM. I've caught a lot of "teasing" to put it mildly about how I could not understand why no one would tell me how much you weighed since I already knew what time you were born!!!! ;) I remember how special I knew you were then already when you were breaking all the statistics... born on your due date... born with a broken arm... breach (feet down), born c-section... and of course born at 8:14 AM weighing in at 8 pds. 14 oz. I knew then that you were one of a kind! :)

You've certainly grown into a wonderful young man over the years and have such a great love for life! I see how much you keep growing physically, emotionally, and spiritually more and more every year! You are loved more than you'll ever know... until you have kids of your own!

Enjoy your day!

Love, MOM


2003
2004
2005
2006
2007


20082009

4 comments:

Cheri said...

Happy Birthday Logan

Mari said...

Happy Birthday to Logan - hope he has a great day! I love the 8-14 story!

A Stone Gatherer said...

Happy Birthday Logan! I can't believe next year 18!!!!!

T♥RI said...

what a goober :)