Monday, October 6, 2008

Another Homecoming...

Last Saturday Logan was asked to go to Holland Homecoming. They were able to go with his friend, Patrick, and Patrick's girlfriend who all happen to be friends with each other! They all had so much fun!! Since neither Logan or Patrick have a license yet (close but not quite), I drove them all where they needed to go. They had dinner first and then went to homecoming. It was a late night but well worth it!! Tori ended up babysitting on the other side of town so it turned out well for all of us.

Logan, Kelly, Bri, Patrick

Logan & Kelly


Have a blessed day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look how cute!!! Glad to hear everything went well for everyone and that they had fun.Take care,Patty

Marcey said...

I am glad Logan had such a good time! I can't wait to catch up with him over Thanksgiving!