I think the whole term "stay-at-home-mom" needs to be re-named. I am "classified" as a stay-at-home-mom because I do not have a paying job outside the home. Hmmm... I just figured out this morning that after I pick up another order from Gleaner's today, I will have put on about 400 miles in the last week!Does anyone have any good suggestions for a new name for us "stay-at-home-moms"? I'd really like something more suitable to put on my resume. ;)
Be blessed today!


5 comments:
400 miles!!! Wow!
If I was really creative I'd be able to come up with something- but since I'm also a stay at home mom that means my brain is fried!!
I'm not witty enough to come up with a name, but I do know that stay at home is not accurate!
I am sooooo with you on this one. I am living out of my suburban again and I hate it. It is reflected in the cleanliness of my house! By that I mean my house is a mess because we are only in it long enough to mess it up. Our nights have been busy again and that drains on me. I REALLY like to be home at night and able to just unwind for awhile before facing the next day.
I nominate you to come up with a name we can all call ourselves! You know I'm not that clever!!!!!
stay at home mom whos leaves consistently :)
Post a Comment