Thursday, October 16, 2008

Bake Sale for Guatemala!



Last Friday afternoon Karen and Jessica C. had a bake sale to try to raise some money for their upcoming mission trip to Guatemala! I stopped by and made my purchases which were YUMMY!!!!! Their stand looked so great that I just had to take a picture of it! Jessica did an awesome job on the posters, don't you think?


By now you probably have figured out that I have a heart for missions so this was exciting for me to see! Also, Karen is my prayer partner this year so this was extra exciting to be able to be a part of their fundraising!! :)


They are making "crafty things" for our church's craft sale this year too so you can be a part of their journey to Guatemala as well by purchasing their craft items or more baked goods!!! I'll probably be posting something about the craft sale when the time gets a little closer (and I find out the exact date).


Be blessed today!

1 comment:

A Stone Gatherer said...

I wish I could have gone to it too! I'll make the next one! As the former coordinator of the Craft Fair I can safely tell you this year it is on December 6th. The first saturday in december
: - )