Friday, October 24, 2008

Breakfast with Friends...

I had a wonderful opportunity this morning... I was able to spend a couple hours over breakfast with some friends from church! My prayer partner (who turned into a very good friend this year) invited some ladies over to her house this morning for breakfast! What a nice time we had! Laughter was probably heard by the construction crew across the street! :)

Thanks so much Karen for inviting me and for making it so special! You are such a beautiful person! I love you and thank God for lending you to me this year for my own personal prayer warrior! He knew I needed you and I hope that I have come through for you this year too! You are truly a daughter of The King and it's easy to see that you and Him are "related"! ;)

I didn't take any pictures because, well, ... I forgot! I feel stupid now because it really should have been photographed! The table was so pretty!! I can't even begin to describe all the things she had out - from tableservice to fall decorations to candlelight! That doesn't even touch on the food! - YUMMY!!!

She really made us feel special! Thanks so much for your hospitality Karen and for being such a great friend!

Be a blessing to someone today!

8 comments:

Cheri said...

What a great morning! I thought I heard some rumblings this morning- it must have been from your gathering!!

Zaankali said...

I must confess I have some serious envy going on here.

Nate and Brenda said...

Sounds like you had a great time!!

A Stone Gatherer said...

It was alot of fun wasn't it!!!

Mari said...

What a fun morning! Glad you could all enjoy yourselves.

Anonymous said...

It was a great time, I love to see were others live and how they make there home for there family. Very nice,I felt right at home! Take care,Patty

Karen Carr Chojnacki said...

Thanks, I'm crying now. I love you too.

Karen Carr Chojnacki said...

Thanks, I'm crying now. I love you too.