Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Prayer Request...


Some of you may know that I have a nephew and niece that live in California. We were able to attend their wedding in September '07. A few months ago they found out she has a tumor on her kidney and it's malignant. She is having surgery today to have it removed along with her kidney and possibly some of her liver. Please keep her (Krystin) and Jeremy in your prayers today as this is a big surgery and is a little scary for them. They have their trust in God to bring them through this and know that He is in control.

Thanks for your prayers!

4 comments:

Cheri said...

I am praying right now!

Mari said...

I just got this in the prayer e-mail and will be praying for them.

A Stone Gatherer said...

Praying for the Diane!

Chad and Tammy said...

praying . . .