Thursday, January 15, 2009

What Kind of Soup Are You?

I saw this on Cheri's blog and thought I'd put it on mine too. Her and I are both chicken soup! This sounds awfully good right about now with windchills in the negatives!!! Brrr...




You Are Chicken Noodle Soup



You are a traditional and conservative person. You value the past, and change frightens you.

You are very loyal, especially to your family. You prefer a low-key life, with lots of time spent at home.



You like soup because it's easy, quick, and cheap.

You tend to have a favorite soup you stick to. Why change a good thing?

4 comments:

Cheri said...

Chicken Noodle Soup does sound really good right now as I watch the snow falling!

A Stone Gatherer said...

I'm chicken soup too, but I sure wish I was potato or some kind of chowder!!!! Posted it to my facebook!

Mari said...

I'm tomato soup!

Chad and Tammy said...

That's so funny! I made a big crock pot of chicken noodle soup this afternoon. I must have subconsciously wanted it because of the cold weather! :)