Tuesday, November 25, 2008

A Birthday Party!!!

This past Sunday we were invited to a birthday party for our new friend Daphne. She attends the Haitian church we've been going to once in a while. She's actually the pastor's wife and it was her birthday last Saturday so they had a party for her! Here are some pictures from the party.


BJ and Amy were there with Mikayla and Addison. Isn't Addison the cutest thing in this picture? :)


I think this is the beginning of the line to eat.

I will say one thing... they are some of the funnest people to hang out with! I just love them!!!

The decibals continued to rise throughout the afternoon!


Here's a domino game in the works...


It's so fun to worship with them! They are so free to express themselves and they truly make me feel like a part of their family! We are always greeted with open arms and hugs! If we weren't at their church the week before they'll say we were missed. They have minds like steel traps and remember everything you tell them! They are just amazing people and I am very blessed to have them brought into my life!

Be a blessing to someone you meet today - you may be their only bright spot of the day!


4 comments:

Nate and Brenda said...

That was such a fun time!!! I am still a little deaf but what a great group of people!!!

T♥RI said...

oh gosh, was that 3rd picture necessary, i look ridiculous...

and if you read this tiffany, i have to point something out to you :)

Mari said...

It looks like you all had a good time! And Tori - if you hadn't pointed yourself out, I wouldn't have noticed you!

BABorgman said...

Hey... Did I give you permission to post those!! Just Kidding she is the cutest ever! It was so fun and BJ loved the church, we will be going again after the Holidays!!