Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Harvest Festival

Last week Friday night (Halloween) Tori and I helped with a Harvest Festival. It was given by the Haitian church we've been going to once in a while. We had so much fun!!! I absolutely love these people! They are so much fun to hang out with! They had games, prizes, candy, food (Haitian food - YUM!!!), cakewalk, hot dog eating and pie eating contests, door prizes, and a devotion time.

Here's some pictures from that night...

I've never seen a cuter giraffe, have you???
... or a cuter kitty???
... or a cuter Tigger???
These are the two "grandmas" of the church.
Here's Lynda and Cathie explaining how to play the cakewalk!
Isn't she sweet?!
This is the pie eating contest... do you see Nate?
The woman on the end and Nate tied for first! Way to go Nate!!
This is Hannah and Heather wearing some of the door prize gifts they won!
Be blessed today and pass it on!

5 comments:

Nate and Brenda said...

That was such a fun night!!!!!!!!!!

Cheri said...

That is a really cute giraffe!
I can't believe someone actually tied with Nate on the pie eating contest!!

Chad and Tammy said...

Looks like it was a lot of fun!

A Stone Gatherer said...

Looks like alot of fun was had!

Tiffany said...

awww so cute!!! thank you for posting pictures! i was waiting for someone to! lol i'm sad i missed it, but so glad that everyone had fun!!