Wednesday, November 5, 2008

MercyMe Concert

Last week Thursday night Mike and I went to the MercyMe concert! They were fantastic!! Bebo Norman opened for them and he was awesome too!! It was such a great night filled with worship, prayer, and friendship. Bart from MercyMe made you feel like we were all just hanging out together and enjoying each other's company. They said that all the concerts on this tour will be broadcast live on the internet so I am going to try to catch another concert sometime soon!

I took a few pics with my phone but I don't have any way of getting them off right now so once I get the equipment I need, I can post the pictures.

Bart and Bebo were razzing each other all night! It was so much fun!! They are so real and "normal". We really had a good time and I would see them in concert again and again! This was the second time we've seen them - the first time they opened for Michael W. Smith. That was almost exactly 5 years ago.

Be a blessing today!

No comments: