

This is our 3rd year of staying somewhere in the Wisconsin Dells over Thanksgiving. We go with Mike's family and will be celebrating Thanksgiving in the morning on Thursday and Christmas in the afternoon! We always have a great time together and the best part is none of us have to cook... or clean up!!!! :) One more thing to be thankful for! ;)Seriously, I have more to be thankful for than I could ever list here! I am especially thankful for a loving and generous Father who cares for me every day! He's given me a beautiful family and home and has provided more than I could have ever imagined! He's blessed me with so many friends that I can't even think about what life would be like without you!
I also want to remember my mom today - it has been 6 years now since she's gone to live with our Father. It seems like a long time and I miss her so much. I am still thankful for the time I was able to spend with her and for the friendship we shared. I was and still am very blessed!
Thank you to all of you for being a part of my life and my journey's path...
Be blessed today and pay it forward...



1 comment:
So many things to be thankful for! I hope you have a great time!
Post a Comment