Amazing Christmas Lights Display - Watch more Free Videos
Join me on my life's journey - the good, the bad, and maybe even the ugly. We all experience bumps & turns in the road but we need to keep our focus on Him and He will get us through it all!
6 comments:
I see nothing!!! Is it me? Don't be cute with that last statement!!!
Oh Kim... you tempt me so! The video plays for me. I hope others can see it! It is really awesome!!
It played for me and it was awesome!!
That is sooooo cool! Here's another neat one for you to check out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TD4g0gmQSLk&feature=related
It's beautiful!
Melissa - Logan showed me this video today! It's the same house but probably a different year! I can't believe what people can do with lights!! There's quite a few more videos like this too with different music.
Post a Comment