Wednesday, December 31, 2008

"The Antidote of Faith"

I have been getting a monthly magazine from Focus on the Family and this past month had a cute little article in it called "The Antidote of Faith". I wanted to share the first part of it with all of you.



A 5-year-old girl was sitting on her mother's lap, enjoying a time of quiet conversation. Her mother prayed with her child, read her Bible stories each evening, and took her to worship services frequently - so it wasn't surprising when the girl asked, "Mom, does God live in your heart?"


The mother smiled and nodded.


Wanting to find out more, the girl asked, "Can I listen?" Her mother laughed as the daughter placed her head against her chest. Suddenly the little girl's eyes widened, and she jerked her head away.


"Did you hear anything?" the mother asked.


"I did!" the daughter exclaimed. "God was making coffee!"



:) Enjoy this last day of 2008 and be blessed!

No comments: