Thursday, December 18, 2008

Happy Birthday Mike!!!!

Happy Birthday Mike! This is the 24th birthday I've been able to celebrate with you! I can hardly believe that I've known you for more than half of my life and yet I can't remember what life was like before you were in it. I thank God for bringing you into my life and for the two children we've been blessed with. I couldn't think of anyone else I'd rather grow old with... you are my life and my love. Enjoy your day today and remember that I love you with all of my heart!

Here is Mike in Haiti - November 2006...

... hooking up a new generator with Steve VH.

... Haiti February 2008.

... in the airport February 2008.
... and his birthday in 2006 after blowing out 41 candles! :)


Love you honey! Enjoy your day!!!


7 comments:

Mari said...

Wow - that's a lot of smoke! The sad thing is - you're younger than me! Happy Birthday Mike!

Cheri said...

Happy Birthday Mike- Have a great day!

Nate and Brenda said...

did you need the fire extinguisher?!

Wow!!

Happy Birthday, Mike!

Chad and Tammy said...

Happy Birthday Mike! Are they really going to make you blow out 43 candles this year??!!

A Stone Gatherer said...

Let's see 41 in 2006, shucks I'm still older!!!! Happy Birthday Mike! That sure is one handsome guy you got to hook up a generator with!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I hope not, 41 was bad enough!

T♥RI said...

happy birthday padj!!

p.s. he is wearing exactly the same outfit two years later. dork ;)

and i totally am taking credit for the 4th picture. i took it, i really did.

=]