With this award I am supposed to list 5 addictions and pass it on to 5 friends.
Here's my (top 5) addiction list:
1. Coffee
2. Pop
3. Chocolate
4. White Chocolate Mocha from Seattle's Best!
5. Wild Berry Smoothie from Beans to Brew!
(This list doesn't include my family because I figured they are a given as far as what I'm addicted to the most!) ;)
I would like to pass this award on to Tori, Tiffany, Brenda, Tara, and Karen. I can't wait to see what your addictions are! :)
The other award is from Mari. She has given me more awards than anyone I think! Mari is an awesome friend and I love to read her blog and all the comments she leaves me! :) I was not given any instructions with this one but if you read my blog, I consider you my friend! This award is for you!!
I love all of my friends! God has blessed me richly with so many of you!!!!
Enjoy your day!!!



1 comment:
Congratulations on more awards! You are a great blogger and a great friend!
Post a Comment