Tori -
I can't believe you are 15 today! You have become such a wonderful young woman and I am so blessed to not only be your Mom but also your friend. You have such a kind and compassionate heart for others. You see and understand how much we are blessed with here in America and you don't take that for granted. You love life and what God has given you! I am amazed at what God has already done in you and through you and I am excited to see where He leads you. Have an awesome day today and always remember how much I love you!
Here's a few of your goofy American friends...



7 comments:
Happy birthday Tori! UGH, One more year and we'll have you driving too! I don't think I can handle all this! Do not take your drivers training in Haiti O.K.?!!!
Happy Birthday Tori!
I'd say Anna looks the best in these pictures. Wouldn't you?
Smiles!
Happy Birthday Tori!!
I am SO happy God has brought you into my life!!
Happy Birthday Tori- Have a fantastic day!
Happy Birthday Tori! I loved all these pictures of you!
Happy Birthday Tori!! Have a great day!
Happy Birthday Tori...You are absolutely beautiful...outside and in, you have such a great heart and a passion for God that is just amazing!
Post a Comment