This is what we woke up to outside our stateroom door! Mike had put on our information that we wanted to celebrate our anniversary on Friday so... This is the cake we were given after dinner (after we already had dessert) - our waiter and 3 others sang "Happy Anniversary" to us!
Later we were able to see quite a few Orcas swimming past us. There are 16 pods in the waters we were cruising through and we were blessed enough to see one of those pods!
I took advantage of relaxing every chance I got! The 3-4 hour time difference all week didn't help my "sleepiness"!
Saturday, August 16 - entering Vancouver
As we conclude our cruise this week I just want to say that it's been a pleasure having you aboard the beautiful Diamond Princess and I hope you will choose the Princess line for your next cruising destination! -- Ok, that really sounds like you're there, right? :)



2 comments:
Thanks for sharing your trip with us. Mark and I want to go on a cruise so bad.....someday!
I've enjoyed this cruise - sounds so fun!
Post a Comment