This is Brenda, Diane's friend. I got a call from her last night and she wanted me to updated her blog for her. I guess it costs about $55 an hour to use Internet on the ship! Yikes....
Anyways, They are having a great time.
They have been seeing some really beautiful sights. Glaciers, bald eagles, ice sculptures. Eating a lot of good food! etc.... I know She will be showing lots of pictures and doing lots of blogging when they get home.
They wanted me to tell you that they really appreciate the prayers and have a few prayer requests. I guess they had one night that was a little rough when they were on the ship so they are asking for prayers for smooth sailings and for on time and smooth flights home!!
Thank you!!! Diane, cannot wait to have you back!!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I'm praying! Can't wait to see the pictures.
PS to Diane - I would be careful letting someone like Brenda get on your blog. Now that she has that information, you never know what she may do with it!
I'm so glad that Brenda updated for you. I've been wondering how your trip is going!! It sounds like you're having a great time. We'll pray for smoother water! :)
Good to hear that everything has gone well! Believe me I understand rough waters!!!!!! did you see any whales?!!!!
Post a Comment