You can check out our itinerary for our cruise at the link below:
http://www.princess.com/pb/itineraryDetails.do?voyageCode=M825&trade=A
I am trying to wrap my head around the fact that we'll be leaving a week from tomorrow! I am excited for it but at the same time a little nervous about the "aforementioned" feelings.
We're booked on 2 shore excursions that will take us through mountains via train and to lighthouses along the coast. I'm sure we'll have lots of pictures and videos. I'm starting to think ahead for packing again. I just looked up the weather in our ports and the average temps don't even break 60! I looked on the current weather conditions and it looks like Anchorage is at least hitting in the 60's but that still sounds COLD to me! A week ago I was in 100+ temps with 150% humidity! (ok, I exagerated on the humidity, it was only 95% or so) :) I'll have to have one checked bag with just coats in it! JK
I will say one thing about this cruise - I'm looking more forward to the scenery than the cruise itself! Brenda, Tammy, and Amy told me yesterday that when I walk inside the ship I should just cover my eyes and only open them when I'm outside! I think that sounds like a good idea!
I will post our itinerary next week sometime so you can follow our path if you want to.
Be blessed!
D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I am hoping that you can enjoy your time with your hubby. You deserve some down time.
Smiles!
I hope you have a wonderful cruise and I hope that you are able to enjoy it! :)
Post a Comment