Thursday, August 28, 2008

Our Road Trip Begins!

Tori and I are leaving this morning on a road trip together! We will be visiting Mike's sister Marcey and her family in Minneapolis!!! We haven't seen them since last year so we're super excited to be able to spend some time with them.



It just so happens that they're moving this weekend into their new house so hopefully we'll be more of a help than a hinderance. They have 3 kids so maybe we can help with them and I also plan on making dinner for Friday and Saturday nights.



We'll be heading home again on Sunday, stay over in a hotel Sunday night, and drive the rest of the way home on Monday.



Please pray for our safety during this trip. I know we will have an awesome time!!! :)



Be a blessing today!

4 comments:

Zaankali said...

Sounds like fun. I am sure you will be a blessing to them.
Enjoy!

Chad and Tammy said...

Have a GREAT time!!!

Melissa said...

Ohhh! I love roadtrips! :) I hope you guys have a great time! And I can't wait to hear about it when you guys get home :)

Mari said...

I'm sure you'll be a great help. Hope you have fun too - I'll pray for a safe trip!