Mike sent this to me when we were in Haiti. I was so touched by it then and thought I'd put it on my blog for you to view too. Enjoy!
Be blessed!
D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Join me on my life's journey - the good, the bad, and maybe even the ugly. We all experience bumps & turns in the road but we need to keep our focus on Him and He will get us through it all!
6 comments:
Someone e-mailed that to me too. I love it!!
Diane,I kept thinking they were going to meet and the lion would tear the guys apart.lol. I was thinking it was some kind of joke! I guess the joke is on me.That was pretty cool!Take care,Patty Enjoy your trip!
That was the coolest thing I've seen in a long time!!
That was really, really cool!!!
Yeah I saw it too! It was so wonderful!
this is awesome
Post a Comment