Logan is all about technology. He has such an awesome talent for computers. God has truly blessed him with the know-how and the love for technology. I pray that Logan will allow God to work through him with this to bring all the praise and glory to our Heavenly Father. Logan is a great kid who is fast turning into a man! The time goes too quickly and next year he'll be in his junior year of high school while also taking a class(es) at Grand Valley State University! I'll be sure to update more on that when I find out what's going on with it! Logan has a very promising future ahead of him and I look forward to seeing what he does with it.
Tori is all about Haiti. She also has a love for art and teaching. She's talked about being an art teacher but I'm not sure if this is the path on which she will continue. She also talks about going into missions so maybe she'll end up being an art teacher in Haiti one day! :) God knows where He needs her and I know she will be attentive to His Call for her. She has already grown so much in her spiritual life over the last year - it's awesome to see what the Lord has been doing in her life. Her and I will be returning to Haiti this coming July to do another Vacation Bible School and we are both extremely excited for this! (17 1/2 weeks to go)! She is such a joy to me and I look forward to seeing what God does with her life too.
Be a blessing to your kids today!



7 comments:
You do have great kids. Hey is that a little smile I see on Tori's face- hee hee!
"Both of them are...nice looking"
One of them is anyways. And she's DANG sexy!
Love the glow necklace by the way... LOL!
They are both wonderful kids with wonderful parents!!! Oh and good friends!!!
Anonymous ~ "sexy"? I will have to ask you to behave yourself and watch your language. Your mother must have taught you better than that! :)
They are great kids! Isn't it amazing how different they can be, though?
hahaha my mother didn't teach me anything!
Tori was so proud of the "Anonymous" comment. She told me I had to go read the comments for this post last night at church. Isn't she just so funny!
Smiles!
Post a Comment