Wednesday, March 5, 2008

He Finally Got His Wii...

Well, Logan's wait is finally over! He was promised a Wii for Christmas and they've been near impossible to find! We ordered one last week and it came in yesterday! We broke down and ordered a bundle pack that included 6 extra games. There's 3 that Tori wanted to play, one that Mike wanted to play, and most of them that Logan wanted to play. He got it hooked up last night and him and Tori were already playing Guitar Hero III. I think it will get a lot of use from at least 3 people in this family. I'll have to see if I like it or not. I'm really not into video games at all, just computer games. That's ok though because I have LOTS of other things to occupy my time!! :)

Here's Logan seeing what exactly is in the box...

Here he is being HAPPY!!!

Be a blessing today!!!

4 comments:

Mari said...

Yeah - he really waited a long time for that!

Cheri said...

Fun times ahead!

Chad and Tammy said...

I'll bet he's really excited! I'm sure it was worth the wait!

Anonymous said...

Yeah!!!!!