On my way out of the driveway this afternoon I was startled by 3 wild turkeys by our gate. I'm sure glad I didn't let the dogs out when they were by the gate - I don't know who would've been more excited!! I couldn't get a good picture from our side of the hedges but when they crossed through to the neighbor's side, I could get a better "shot". I don't remember ever seeing turkeys in our yard before so I was kinda surprised to see the "big birds" there!


On a sadder note, I got a phone call today that my cousin's husband died yesterday from a heart attack. He was not sick before this so it was very sudden. He was 61. Please keep my cousin, Janice, in your prayers as well as the whole family. Janice's brother died almost exactly one year ago so there's a lot of emotion with that too for this family.
Be a blessing to someone today!
2 comments:
I love seeing wild turkeys. They are kind of funny to watch, don't you think? I'm sorry to hear of your cousin's loss. I'll pray for the family.
That is good that you didn't let the dogs out- yikes!
So sorry about your cousins loss. I'll pray!
Post a Comment