Monday, March 31, 2008

Logan is Life!

This actually took place last week Tuesday but I haven't taken the time to get this posted until now! Logan has advanced another rank in Boy Scouts. He is now Life - next rank is Eagle! For those of you who might not be familiar with the ranking system in Boy Scouts, there are a total of 7 ranks in Boy Scouts (if you count Webelo when you cross over from Cub Scouts as a rank). Life is the 6th one and Eagle will be his last rank. He will have a lot of work to do before he gets his Eagle achieved but Mike and I will keep on him so that he finishes it on time (all requirements have to be completed before his 18th birthday). I think Mike said he has 9 more badges to do along with his community service project. I'm sure I'm missing something but that's the bulk of it. Each badge takes a lot of work so he'll have to get crackin' on it!

Logan receiving the Parent Pin.


Logan pinning the Parent Pin on my ribbon.


Logan receiving his Life Patch.


Hopefully now it won't be too long before we'll be having his Eagle Ceremony!

Be a blessing today!


7 comments:

Mari said...

Congrats to Logan. That's a great accomplishment and something for him and you and Mike to be proud of!

A Stone Gatherer said...

Congratulations Logan! Whoever took those pictures is a real pro!!!

Cheri said...

That's awesome- what an accomplishment. That had to be a very proud moment!

T♥RI said...

Is Mitchell a life too now?? I thought they only gave out like lifes together and then stars together or whaever... hmmm. That would be funny. Yes my grade rocks :) Go Mitchell.

Oh and Logan too I guess...

Nate and Brenda said...

Am I guessing it was Kim who took the pictures! LOL Or was it Tori!

Congrats Logan!!

Chad and Tammy said...

Congratulations Logan!!

Diane said...

Tori - yes, Mitchell also went Life. He must really be doing a lot at home and really pushing himself. Nick just went Eagle so Mitchell could be on about the same time schedule.

Brenda - yes, Kim DID take the pictures. Her and I took pics for each other since Jeremiah was one of the new scouts welcomed to the troop that night. He just crossed over from Cub Scouts.