Saturday, March 8, 2008

Date Day!

Today is another busy Saturday for me! This morning I will be helping at church again with the "Breakfast with Baby" ministry until about noon. From 1 - 3 PM we are going to an Eagle Ceremony for one of the other boys in Logan's troop (he's also a very good friend of Logan's). After this, Mike and I will be going on our date!! Usually we go out for lunch on Friday's but his schedule has changed somewhat at work now and this week he was on days all week. This was a new experience for me! I like the whole normal family life when kids are at school, he's at work, and I get me "stuff" done during the day and then we're all home together at night!! Anyway, today we get to go out together to do some shopping and out for dinner! I'm not sure where we'll end up yet to eat - maybe Logan's Roadhouse or Outback.

With all this going on today I'm asking for your prayers for me. My hips have been hurting a LOT lately because I think I've been overdoing it this week and then yesterday afternoon I was emptying the clothes from the washer to the dryer and something "went" in my back. I think it's my sciatic nerve. It's stiff today and I have a lot I wanted to do! Just say a quick prayer for me for healing and relief from pain.

Thanks for being a blessing to me today!!


Prayers are helping - At Breakfast with Baby this morning I was given a 6 week old little girl to hold. That's exactly what I could handle and God was already taking care of my needs! He's so good!! :)

5 comments:

Nate and Brenda said...

I hope your hips and back start feeling better. Take some time to rest!! Remember how we are talking about slowing up! God is talking! :) I told Nate too that his flu last week was God's way of slowing him down!

Mari said...

Hope you are able to enjoy what you do today. I'll be praying for the pain to leave.

A Stone Gatherer said...

Just sent up a quick one! Hope you guys have a great date!!!

Cheri said...

I'm praying for you. Enjoy your date- Logans and the outback are excellent choices!

Chad and Tammy said...

Praying that your pain will subside and you can enjoy your date night! I agree with Brenda - God is definitely trying to slow us all down a little.