Monday, March 17, 2008

It should only get better...

My morning didn't start very well today! Somehow I sliced my finger and didn't notice I was bleeding for about 5 minutes... the dogs started barking downstairs to go outside at 6:05 AM (I usually have a child gate at the top of the stairs so they can't go down their until Tori wakes up and I forgot to put the gate up last night)... after my shower one of the dogs (the older one) started acting almost "possessed" and wanted to go out again but I didn't let her since I just had her out - BIG MISTAKE - she threw up 3 times, it reeked, and I found poop in one of the piles!


All of this being said, I thought I needed to put some humor on my blog this morning because, well, I just need a little humor today! :)


Hilarious Words of Wisdom

~ I live in my own little world. But it's OK. They know me here.

~ I don't approve of political jokes, I've seen too many of them get elected.

~ I am a nobody, and nobody is perfect; therefore, I am perfect.

~ Isn't having a smoking section in a restaurant like having a peeing section in a swimming pool?

~ Snowmen fall from Heaven unassembled.

~ I signed up for an exercise class and was told to wear loose-fitting clothing. If I HAD any loose-fitting clothing, I wouldn't have signed up in the first place!

~ Wouldn't it be nice if whenever we messed up our life we could simply press 'Ctrl-Alt-Delete' and start all over?

~ Stress is when you wake up screaming and then you realize you haven't fallen asleep yet.

~ My husband says I never listen to him (at least I think that's what he said).

~ If raising children was going to be easy, it never would have started with something called LABOR!

1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 ~ 16Be joyful always; 17pray continually; 18give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus.

"Thank you, God, for the gift of humor!"

Be a blessing today!

3 comments:

Cheri said...

Oh boy- It is Monday isn't it!!
Hope your day is getting better.

Mari said...

Those are funny. A good sense of humor is so important and it sounds like you've needed yours today!

Melissa said...

Those are hilarious!
I hope your day got better!