Before...
Tori french braided part of it today so it doesn't look too bad. I'm happy with it - I just have to figure out what to do with it now. I told Tori this morning that it's hard to get used to but I know that what was cut off is going to a good cause - LOCKS OF LOVE!
BTW - they actually accept gray hair so I can still send mine in! ;-)
Be a blessing to someone today!



7 comments:
Diane! I can't believe it!! It looks great! How did it feel to see all of your hair sitting on that table? Good for you - Locks of Love is a GREAT cause!
That's quite a change but I really like it! Someone will really appreciate it.
I love it! I think it looks great! :)
AWESOME!!!!!
It looks so good- I think you took a good 10 years off. I absolutely love it!
You look great! So glad to hear their willing to take gray hair!
i really like it!!
lori
chatterboxls@aol.com
http://fromourbunchtoyours.blogspot.com/
I love your hair and Tori's!! Both look wonderful!! What a surprise!!!
Post a Comment