Monday, May 19, 2008

8th Grade Awards/Celebration!

Last Friday night was Tori's 8th grade "graduation" ceremony. It started with some photo ops at Dani's house with some of Tori's friends. The awards ceremony started at 6:00 at the Fine Arts Center and then the kids were bussed to Main St. Pub for their party. They all had so much fun... until 11:00 when they needed to be picked up again! :)

Strike a pose...

or two...

or three...

Dani, Tori, Anna

Jessica, Dani, Tori, Anna, Andrew, Dustin, Jessica, Kelly, Emily hmmm...
I wish everyone would've been looking forward (read ANNA!) :)
Class of 2012
Dance floor at the Pub - someone was doing some crazy dance moves...
I'll leave you with this image.... scary, huh...


Be a blessing today!

6 comments:

Chad and Tammy said...

Looks like they all had lots of fun! Tori looks beautiful!

Mari said...

Congrats Tori! I can see that a good time was had by all!

Cheri said...

You got some great shots- looks like they all had so much fun!

Nate and Brenda said...

They all look great!!!

I do see though what you were talking about yesterday. If you do not remember let me know! :)

tori, you looked beautiful!!

Melissa said...

Tori looks beautiful! It sounds like a great time! :)

Marcey said...

Tori looks so beautiful! Looks like she had a fun time!