Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Wedding last Saturday...

We went to a wedding last Saturday for Mike's 2nd cousin, Aaron. Mike and I spent a LOT of weekends with Aaron and his family when Mike and I were dating and first married.


Here's Mike's sister, Michelle and her sons - Caden and Cole

The incredible Caden!Here's Tori and Kayla (Michelle's daughter) - T & K were cold at the reception so they put on Grandma's coat!
Here's the bride and groom - Ashley and Aaron - cutting the cake! I don't know why the picture is blurry though.
I had more pictures but for some reason the computer isn't letting me load them from the camera. Technology can be so frustrating sometimes! Agghhh!

Have an awesome-ly blessed day!!!

2 comments:

Mari said...

You always seem to enjoy your time with Mike's family and that's great! Caden is cute as ever.

Cheri said...

What a beautiful wedding cake. Caden is a cutie!