Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Rainbow Cloud!

Mike took this picture at work yesterday. The sun was shining on the clouds just right to make them appear like a rainbow! I love how God continues to awe us with His perfection!

Psalm 19:1 (American Standard Version)
"The heavens declare the glory of God;
And the firmament showeth his handiwork."

Be blessed today!

5 comments:

Chad and Tammy said...

What an awesome picture!!

Nate and Brenda said...

What a beautiful picture!!!!!!

Cheri said...

That is so cool- I've never seen anything like it before!!

Mari said...

They actually had a few pictures of this on channel 13 news this morning. It really is beautiful!

Cherdecor said...

I am glad you posted this picture. I have seen a picture of a rainbow cloud before and thought that someone had just used Photoshop. It is nice to know that they actually can happen. Beautiful!