Thursday, May 15, 2008

Coming In For A Landing!

About 2 1/2 weeks ago, while getting ready for church, I saw these three ducks waddling in our back yard. We have a fenced in yard so they must have flown in for a rest. Lucky for them I had just let the dogs out - the dogs would've loved duck for breakfast!

Enjoy your day and be blessed by all the surprises that God has planned for you today! :)

2 comments:

Cheri said...

Didn't you have that happen awhile back too???
I'm glad you had the dogs in too- I wouldn't have wanted to hear about that post if the dogs got them!

Diane said...

Cheri - you might be thinking about the 3 turkeys we had just outside the gate a while back. I can't remember anything else that actually landed in our back yard though like this.