I absolutely, honestly DID use the random number generator to pick the winner for those of you who know that I won her 200th post give away just a few weeks ago! That's so funny that she won mine now too!
Congratulations, Kim! I hope you enjoy this book and your journal. You are a great friend and sister in Christ! I thank God for you and for what He's doing through you!
Be a blessing today!


4 comments:
That my friend is too funny! We just keep blessing each other! TEE HEE! May this journal be added to the many that I began and pick up everyonce in a while to read! Funny story - my sister got me a journal for christmas 1993. I stopped writing in it right before I met Steve! After that it seemed nothing was worthy of journaling!!! I am a cracked egg!!!!! HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!!!!
Yeah for Kim, although it is a little suspicious! :)
That was so rigged.
Was that "anonymous" you Patty???
Post a Comment