Wednesday, July 9, 2008

How to Buy a Child in 10 Hours...

This story was on ABC News last night. I think I've heard that this was done but I'm not sure if I had seen the video before. This is so extremely sad and heart wrenching. Please watch the video and give me your feedback.


http://abcnews.go.com/Nightline/story?id=5326508&page=1


This world is a terrible place but thank God He has a place a million times better (better than that actually). We need to reach as many as we can while we are left here on this planet!


Be a blessing to all your opportunities today!

4 comments:

A Stone Gatherer said...

I have no words! All the ones I think of pale in comparision to this tragedy!

Cheri said...

That is heart-wrenching.

Chad and Tammy said...

I read the story yesterday, but just watched the video now. I don't know what to say . . . all I have is tears.

Mari said...

Just incredible. I would have never thought this was possible.