Yesterday we had another day of VBS here at the mission for Barbancourt kids. I just love these kids - they are so well behaved and when they sing they give me chills! We also did some work projects yesterday afternoon. I had the privilege of painting Pastor Rony's house with Amy, Brenda, Tiffany, and Tammy. When we were almost completed with what we wanted to get done he said "Thank you God"! He's such an awesome person and servant of God!
Today we will be heading to Canaan orphanage to do our last VBS. This will be a great experience as well! I can't wait to get there!!! I'll try to update more later but the days are going by so fast!
Thanks for your continued prayers! So much has happened this week that it's hard to put everything into words! God is clearly with us and working here in Haiti! We're just so humbled by what He's doing and that He's chosen to use us!
Be a blessing today and in turned be blessed!
Diane
Friday, July 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment