Tuesday, September 2, 2008

New Award!



I have recently been given an award from Mari! I love to read her blog! She has so many interesting things to share -- stories, recipes, etc. She also was my prayer partner last year and I couldn't have wanted a better one! (I have a prayer partner this year that's just as awesome!!! - God has blessed my richly!)
Remember all the kids starting school today too! They need our prayers today - all day long - for strength and boldness to stand their ground on their faith! Tori starts high school today so my thoughts are with her especially as I remember how un-nerving it was to be in a new building!
Be a blessing today!

2 comments:

Mari said...

I'm glad you picked up that award - I do love you and your blog! I'll be praying for all the kids today.

Cheri said...

I remember too how nervous I was starting a new school and wondering if I would be to class on time!