Join me on my life's journey - the good, the bad, and maybe even the ugly. We all experience bumps & turns in the road but we need to keep our focus on Him and He will get us through it all!
Thursday, September 11, 2008
The Great Commission
"Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations." ~ Matthew 28:19
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart."
I am a Christian wife and mother of two teenagers. I have a passion for serving God in my home, community, and abroad. I have been blessed with the opportunity to serve in Haiti. I plan on returning to Haiti each summer until God tells me stay home! I love to teach and organize Vacation Bible School - either at home or in Haiti. I run a non-profit organization called Manna Meals (a service of Manna Ministries). Manna Meals provides nutritionally at risk elementary age kids with a sack supper to take home with them on school days. God continues to bless this ministry in huge ways and it's humbling to just be a part of it!
No comments:
Post a Comment