Monday, September 15, 2008

Where Are You Going???

After the Isaiah Project a week ago I have been thinking a lot more about our purpose on this earth. We are here to tell others about Jesus and what He did for each of us! Nothing more is required of us - GO and TELL. I've always heard about where people go if they are not saved but I really haven't put much thought into it. Granted, I am more of a visual person when it comes to understanding concepts and their importance. After hearing about the unyielding, unending excruciating torture lost souls are facing, I did some searching to help me understand - I mean REALLY understand - more about this. I found a video on youtube that I wanted to share but have held off posting it because I didn't want to give younger readers nightmares. I am posting this with a WARNING.

Read at your own risk!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yItJpd0VeAU


Hell is real and satan is real! I'm not trying to scare anyone into doing anything but I feel that we need to understand that this isn't a joke! There is urgency to GO and TELL everyone God puts in your path! If you are one of those in MY path today and you don't know what Jesus has done for you, PLEASE contact me! I would love to talk with you and would love to spend eternity with you in Heaven! :)


One who calls Jesus "my Friend and Brother"!

1 comment:

Mari said...

What a video. I think too many people don't really believe in Hell or Satan, or they don't believe in God being a just God and they think everyone will go to Heaven.