Mike's surgery went very, very well this morning and he is now back home recovering nicely. He has at least all through next week off from work and then we'll see how it goes from there. He is allowed up to 2 weeks to be off from work so we'll see if he needs it or not. He will be pretty sore for the next few days for sure and then it will slowly get less painful each day. His throat is kinda sore now from the tube they used during surgery but I got him "Cup A Soup" and lime sherbet so between the hot and cold - we've got it covered! :)
Thanks so much for all the prayers that were offered up for him! All went really smooth and we're both glad that he's back home again.
In Christ's Love,
Diane
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Thanks for updating us. I am glad to hear that it went well. I will keep him in my prayers for a quick recovery.
Glad it went well- Hope recovery is very quick!
Glad he is doing well - praying for quick recovery!
I apologize for not asking about Mike when I seen you today,but I'm glad everything went so well for him.I'll pray for a quick recovery.Take care,Patty
Post a Comment