Sunday, September 21, 2008

Sew Happy Baby Website

This is a request to any of you that would be willing to add a link on your blogs. It's a request from my friend, Jen, about her Sew Happy Baby business...



"Hey can you have your blogger friends add a link to my website on their blogs? My website is still listed on page four on google and I would like to get it to page two by January. I know I know do I really need more business. I would just like to eliminate ebay completely and work completely from the website."



Her website is on my sidebar but also here for you if you care to check it out and/or add it to your blog's site list.


http://www.sewhappybaby.com/

She does amazing work!!!!

D

2 comments:

A Stone Gatherer said...

Sure I'll add her!

Mari said...

I will too - she does have cute things!