Wednesday, September 10, 2008

URGENT: Prayers Needed!

These pictures were e-mailed to me yesterday by one of our pastors.
This shows pictures of Haiti after all the rain from the hurricanes - from the air...



...and from the ground...
My heart is just broken. Tears well up every time I hear about more deaths and when I see devastating pictures like this. These people don't have much to begin with and now probably even less.

Pray for the people to find hope in Jesus Christ.
Pray that they accept Him as their personal Savior.
Pray for the families left behind to mourn the loss of friends and family members.
Pray that water and food will be able to make it to villages cut off from supplies.
Pray that people blessed beyond measure find it in their heart to give.

Do not turn your eyes away from the devastation around the world today! We are not here to indulge in all that we are given but to use all that we are given to bring glory to our Daddy! Make Him smile today - give of yourself in whatever way He's telling you.

Bless Someone!


4 comments:

Nate and Brenda said...

Amen! Its all I can think about.
I want soooooooo bad to leave today to help them out.

Cheri said...

I was so sad this morning too when I read Licia's blog this morning and saw the devastation.
What a horrible situation there right now.

Mari said...

Those are incredible pictures. I saw Licia's blog too and am saddened by all they are dealing with.

Chad and Tammy said...

It's so sad . . . we have no idea. We will definitely be praying.