Well, the bags are packed and ready to go... hopefully they will come in under 50 pounds at the airport!
Manna Meals is finishing up it's last day of meals today as it is the last day of school. I'll have to do a little more work with that this afternoon and then I can put that behind me once again.
Tori is finishing her last exams this morning and then she will be able to focus on the trip too!
I'm not sure how communication will go once we're actually in Haiti so this may or may not be my last entry before we get back in July.
Cholera is at an all-time high right now. Rainy season is upon Haiti and the storms are unrelenting and especially challenging and dangerous to those who live in tents.
My heart aches for these people... why does life have to be so hard for them? I feel there is little for me to offer them as far as relief goes. However, I do have something that costs nothing and is theirs for the taking... Jesus!! My hope and joy is found in Him! I pray that I can give them the hope they so desperately need through my Lord and Savior!
Thank you so much to all of you who have donated medicine for us to take with us!!! Thank you so much to all of you who have donated money for medicine and Bibles!!! God is working amazing things already with this trip and I am so excited to see what He has planned for us!
What a privilege it is to be used by Him in this way! I am so humbled that He cares so much for someone like me. It's mind-boggling just thinking about it.
Please pray for all to go well on this trip beginning Monday evening, June 13, and ending Sunday afternoon, July 3. Pray that the suitcases get through underweight, pray for smooth flights, pray that the medicine in them gets through security, pray that the luggage fits in the vehicle we're taking to Pignon, pray that we all stay healthy, pray that we can tell the truth of God's love boldly and that all is understood, pray that God gets all the glory every minute of every day!!!
Thank you to all of you who have already held us up in your prayers and please continue to do so!! God hears them and I feel Him next to me leading this trip!!
Love,
Diane
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I'll be praying for all of the above.
Post a Comment