This will be a short post but wanted all of you to know that we made it to Pignon, Haiti last night. I think we arrived here at 5:30 yesterday afternoon. After landing in Port-au-Prince at 12:15, we got our luggage (which went through without question - Praise God!) and started our drive to Pignon. We thought it was going to take us about 3-4 hours... it took us more like 5 hours! I was ready to be here and not stradling suitcases! ;)
We will be going over our schedule this morning. Dr. Paul and his family are all very nice and I know that God has put us here for a reason!
I will try to post some pictures from my phone or from the video camera. Keep in mind I have not done either very much if at all!
Keep the prayers coming! We can feel them and are so appreciative of them all!!
Love,
Diane
Wednesday, June 15, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Glad to hear you arrived safely. Mike put out an e-mail about that for the church e-mail line.
Looking forward to pictures - will keep praying!
Post a Comment