Sunday, April 6, 2008

BE PREPARED!

Some of you have probably heard about the messages God has been giving to Brenda within the last 6 months or so. If you don't know about them, this will explain a little of what she's been hearing. Sometimes in the middle of the night she'll be woken with 2 words in her head LOUDLY stated.


A week ago Friday she went with me to pick up some things needed for Manna Meals and on the way home I had to stop by the Boy Scout store to buy a new shirt for Logan. She had never been there before - actually she never knew that the store existed! As she opens the door to walk in she suddenly swings around, looks at me with a look of shear PANIC - kind of like a deer in headlights look - and says "NO WAY"!! I'm looking in the door trying to figure out what's wrong. I don't see anything bad or out of the "norm" so I'm in total confusion over her reaction. "What? What's wrong? What's the matter????" She says to me "LOOK ABOVE THE FIREPLACE!!!" I look in again and then I see it and start laughing! The first thing she sees when she gets to the doorway is those SAME 2 WORDS AGAIN...





Hahahahahahahahahaha... apparently she never knew the Boy Scout motto before which made this even more meaningful! I just love it when God does this kind of thing! He's so awesome and definately has a great sense of humor! :)

Nate and Brenda - I love you and I know that God is working miracles through both of you! I count it a privilege to know you and I'm very thankful that God has crossed our paths on this journey together for Him. I'm very excited to see where He brings you while on this earth to further His Kingdom!

Be a blessing today!


3 comments:

Melissa said...

That is soooo cool! I love how God works and talks to us! :)

Nate and Brenda said...

LOL! Not many people get to see me in a state of panic!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Awesome story! I can't wait to hear even more!

Have a great week Diane!

Hugs