When we went to pick up Logan on Saturday, we stayed for a bit to visit with Mike's sister and her kids (our brother-in-law was working). I have some pictures of Caden, their youngest, that I'll post later. What an energy packed little kid! WHEW!! He loves his Uncle Mike and had a great time playing with him!
Sunday was another awesome day filled with praises and Spirit filled worship! Our church had a potluck at night followed by the praise team leading with songs! Very cool time together with friends!!
I'll try to post the pics of Caden tomorrow - he's so cute!! :)
Be a blessing today!


4 comments:
It sounds like the perfect weekend! Everyone had a good time. It's so nice to get away occasionally!
stayed out of trouble... haha little do youu know :D shhhh...
and yes caden is cute. must run in our family :D if you know what i mean. lol
Glad you had a good time on your getaway.
Diane....good for you guys to have some alone time!!
Thanks for all your comments to me lately...you are such a blessing!!
Post a Comment