Friday, April 18, 2008

First time for this Spring/Summer Season...

I got a call this morning from Kim asking me if I'd be interested in going to some garage sales with her. Hmmm... let me think... YES!! I had to make sandwiches this morning for Manna Meals so we went to some in this area first, then I made the sandwiches with our Friday volunteer, Lou, and then we went out again saling...

Both of us found a few things - she mostly found clothes for her kids and I found a few books and photo albums. One of the books I bought is called "Why Men Don't Have a Clue and Women Always Need More Shoes" - the ultimate guide to the opposite sex. The authors are Barbara and Allan Pease. Another book they've written is called "Why Men Don't Listen and Women Can't Read Maps". Once in a while I may use one of their quotes since I think they're so funny! Some may hold a lot of truth to them while others maybe not so much but still very funny!

"A woman worries about the future until she gets a husband. A man never worries about the future until he get a wife."



"Have you ever noticed that all women's problems start with men? -
Men-opause
Men-strual pain
Men-tal illness
Guy-necologist
His-terectomy"




"A woman needs to know but one man well to understand all men; whereas a man may know all women and not understand one of them."



Disclaimer: The author of this blog does not claim these quotes as her own. These are for entertainment purposes only. ;-)

Be blessed!

5 comments:

A Stone Gatherer said...

I loved um today and I love um now! I do think it's interesting about all the words that plague us beginning with some form of man! Hmmmmmm........

Mari said...

Those are pretty funny. I also laughed when I read your comment n my blog about being a poodle! Too funny!

Melissa said...

Gotta love garage sales! I don't go often, but I love seeing what I can find.
Those quotes are hilarious!

Chad and Tammy said...

Great quotes!! I'm hoping to hit some garage sales tomorrow.

Cheri said...

You were a poodle??? You don't seem like a poodle to me.
Glad you had fun going to the garage sales. What fun!