Friday, April 11, 2008

Just the Two of Us!


Mike and I are going to a hotel tonight! Logan is going to his cousin's house overnight and Tori will hanging out with Tiffany here while they dog sit for us.

We aren't really celebrating anything in particular but just wanted to go somewhere together. It's been a long time since just the two of us have been able to get away together so it's high time that we do something about that.

Have a great weekend! Enjoy the time with your spouse and family!

D

4 comments:

Mari said...

Sounds like a great plan. have fun!

Cheri said...

Have a ton of fun and enjoy yourselves! Good for you for making the time for each other.

Chad and Tammy said...

Have a great time! I'm sure Tiffany will keep Tori in line - oh . . . and the dogs too! :)

A Stone Gatherer said...

Have fun you two! I'm just a little envious!